LidoDose®, is a topical anesthetic in a single-use foam applicator. Formulated and manufactured by Gensco in a FDA licensed facility, LidoDose® contains 3% lidocaine hydrochloride (30mg of lidocaine HCl in each gram of gel) in a patented transdermal delivery system. The transdermal delivery system enhances the absorption of the lidocaine across the skin barrier yielding a much greater effect (topical anesthesia) than other prescription formulations including those containing 5% Lidocaine as clinically proven by the Activation Study.
Indications for Use:
Indicated as an anesthetic for:
- Temporary relief of minor pain.
LidoDose® is an effective topical anesthetic for preparation of the skin prior to an injection and for temporary relief of pain including any procedure requiring penetration of the skin, such as dialysis, vaccinations, venipuncture and other in-office procedures.
LidoDose® 25 Single Doses Per Box – NDC 35781-0301-5.
Apply using a gloved hand. Swirl the applicator tip prior to removing swab from the pouch and apply to area 3-5 minutes prior to procedure not more than 4 times daily.
Lidocaine Hydrochloride 3%…..Anesthetic
The Single Dose™ Topical Anesthetic & Antiseptic for Preprocedural Use.
Onset of action as fast as 5 minutes.
For preparation of the skin prior to an injection and pain associated with any procedure requiring penetration of the skin, such as dialysis, vaccinations, venipuncture and other procedures.
- Launched April 2018
- Rapid onset of action with antiseptic activity
- Suitable for use on children ages two and above, or as directed by a physician
- Odorless, colorless gel
- Non-narcotic and non-addictive
- Single-use applicator
- For Professional Use Only
LidoDose® is appropriate for use in various care settings, including:
- Acute Care Centers
- Subacute/LTC Care Centers
- Infusion Centers
- Ambulatory Care Centers
- Physician Offices
- Medical Clinics
All Gensco products are distributed to pharmacy chains such as Walgreens®, CVS®, Walmart®, RiteAid®, Kroger® and Publix® through the major wholesalers such as McKesson, Cardinal and AmerisourceBergen. LidoDose® is contracted with DAPA (Contract #SP0200-15-H-0003) making it accessible to all military personnel and is also available to all MEDICARE patients (Medicare Contract #P1466). LidoDose® is available through these Group Purchasing Organizations (GPOs): Intalere, Innovatix, MedAssets, Premier, MHA, ROi and Vizient.
Gensco sponsored internal testing has demonstrated a greater degree of drug movement across synthetic human skin (in vitro diffusion cell tests), estimated at more than 3 times that of typical topical lidocaine formulations. more…
- Skin Tears Treatment Market to Observe Strong Development by 2018-2026 April 15, 2019 Articles, Featured, Industry - [To download a printable version of this article, click here] MARKET RESEARCH April 12, 2019… more...
- Gensco® Pharma Partners with IntelGenx to Launch and Commercialize RIZAPORT® (Rizatriptin Oral Film) in the United States December 12, 2018 Featured, Industry, Press Release, Product Update - Miami, Florida, December 12, 2018 – Gensco® Pharma, a leading specialty pharmaceutical manufacturer specializing in… more...
- AAP Issues Flu Vaccine Recommendations for 2018-2019 September 6, 2018 Articles, Industry - All children should receive the flu shot as soon as it is available: AAP [To… more...
- An Exploratory, Single-blind Study to Evaluate Both the Onset of Anesthesia of LiDORx® in Patients Aged 18–88 Years November 9, 2017 Clinical, Research - more...