Experience the “Boundless” opportunities Gensco Pharma has to offer.
Gensco® Pharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on research, development and marketing of transdermal prescription products. As an innovator of pharmaceutical products, Gensco® Pharma currently manufactures non-narcotic transdermal analgesic gels utilizing our patented drug delivery solutions.
Our products are sold throughout the United States and our team is growing.
If you are interested in being part of an exciting company with great opportunities, please submit your curriculum in a Microsoft Word file or fill in the online form.
- Download the Microsoft Word file: Career Application Form
- Upload the completed Career Application Form.
To fill in the application form online just follow the link below: Online Application Form
Gensco® Pharma is committed to Better Science for Health.
Our resources are focused on innovative research, the development of superior quality medications and unique delivery systems. We are an evidence-based solutions company that is progressively developing products utilizing new technologies that deliver outcomes to reduce the effects caused by disease or pathology.
Looking To The Future
- A Case Study of Treatment of Recalcitrant Nonpressure Chronic Ulcers Using Astero Gel Topical Hydrogel with 4% Lidocaine for Autolytic Debridement and Pain Management November 13, 2017 Articles, Clinical, Featured, Research -
- Now Available Through Federal Supply Schedule (FSS) September 26, 2017 Featured, Press Release, Product Update - Contract #V797D-70219 The Only FDA-Approved Prescription Hydrogel and 4% Lidocaine HCl for Pain Associated with more...
- How to Best Navigate the Specialty Pharmacy Marketplace July 26, 2017 Industry, Press Release - Carlos Alfaras, President and CEO of Gensco Pharma, joins Suzette DiMascio, CHE, CMCE, CPC, host more...
- Physician Explores Gout Treatment Options May 15, 2017 Articles, Clinical, Featured - As seen in Chain Drug Review | May 15, 2017 MIAMI — Gout is an extremely painful form more...