Experience the “Boundless” opportunities Gensco Pharma has to offer.
Gensco® Pharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on research, development and marketing of transdermal prescription products. As an innovator of pharmaceutical products, Gensco® Pharma currently manufactures non-narcotic transdermal analgesic gels utilizing our patented drug delivery solutions.
Our products are sold throughout the United States and our team is growing.
If you are interested in being part of an exciting company with great opportunities, please submit your curriculum in a Microsoft Word file or fill in the online form.
- Download the Microsoft Word file: Career Application Form
- Upload the completed Career Application Form.
To fill in the application form online just follow the link below: Online Application Form
Gensco® Pharma is committed to Better Science for Health.
Our resources are focused on innovative research, the development of superior quality medications and unique delivery systems. We are an evidence-based solutions company that is progressively developing products utilizing new technologies that deliver outcomes to reduce the effects caused by disease or pathology.
- Gensco® Pharma Partners with IntelGenx to Launch and Commercialize RIZAPORT® (Rizatriptin Oral Film) in the United States December 12, 2018 Featured, Industry, Press Release, Product Update - Miami, Florida, December 12, 2018 – Gensco® Pharma, a leading specialty pharmaceutical manufacturer specializing in more...
- AAP Issues Flu Vaccine Recommendations for 2018-2019 September 6, 2018 Articles, Industry - All children should receive the flu shot as soon as it is available: AAP [To more...
- A Case Study of Treatment of Recalcitrant Nonpressure Chronic Ulcers Using Astero Gel Topical Hydrogel with 4% Lidocaine for Autolytic Debridement and Pain Management November 13, 2017 Articles, Clinical, Featured, Research -
- An Exploratory, Single-blind Study to Evaluate Both the Onset of Anesthesia of LiDORx® in Patients Aged 18–88 Years November 9, 2017 Clinical, Research -