Gensco® Pharma is a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing on research, development, and marketing of transdermal prescription products. As an innovator of pharmaceutical products and the development of patented drug delivery systems, we are dedicated to the continual pursuit of novel and effective therapies that improve health.
To stay updated on our latest research, subscribe to Research Newsletter. Go to our sign up form here.
Gensco® Pharma is committed to Better Science for Health.
Our resources are focused on innovative research, the development of superior quality medications and unique delivery systems. We are an evidence-based solutions company that is progressively developing products utilizing new technologies that deliver outcomes to reduce the effects caused by disease or pathology.
Latest Research Articles
- A Case Study of Treatment of Recalcitrant Nonpressure Chronic Ulcers Using Astero Gel Topical Hydrogel with 4% Lidocaine for Autolytic Debridement and Pain Management November 13, 2017 Articles, Clinical, Featured, Research -
- An Exploratory, Single-blind Study to Evaluate Both the Onset of Anesthesia of LiDORx® in Patients Aged 18–88 Years November 9, 2017 Clinical, Research -
- Physician Explores Gout Treatment Options May 15, 2017 Articles, Clinical, Featured - As seen in Chain Drug Review | May 15, 2017 MIAMI — Gout is an extremely painful form of inflammatory arthritis and the more...
- The Difference Between Topical and Transdermal Medications March 29, 2017 Clinical, Research - White Paper by Robert L. Wilbur, Pharm.D., CPh | Executive Director, Medical Affairs, Gensco Pharma Abstract Topical medications are widely used more...
- Working In All Disease States and Cost Management Areas to Help Patients Access Medications March 21, 2017 Clinical, Featured, Industry - Gensco® President and CEO, Carlos Alfaras, recently moderated a Thought Interaction Pod (TIP) session at the ECRM Specialty Pharmacy EPPS on more...
- Advances in Treatment of Painful Wounds November 28, 2016 Articles, Clinical, Featured - by Marc Alan Brenner, DPM, The Institute for Diabetic Foot Research As seen in Podiatry Management | November 2016 Wound management more...