Subscribe to the Gensco® Research Newsletter
Please complete the following form to receive updates on Gensco® Research. Fields with an asterisk are required.
Gensco® Pharma, LLC
8550 NW 33rd Street
Miami, FL 33122
Gensco® Pharma is committed to Better Science for Health.
Our resources are focused on innovative research, the development of superior quality medications and unique delivery systems. We are an evidence-based solutions company that is progressively developing products utilizing new technologies that deliver outcomes to reduce the effects caused by disease or pathology.
Latest Research Articles
- A Case Study of Treatment of Recalcitrant Nonpressure Chronic Ulcers Using Astero Gel Topical Hydrogel with 4% Lidocaine for Autolytic Debridement and Pain Management November 13, 2017 Articles, Clinical, Featured, Research -
- An Exploratory, Single-blind Study to Evaluate Both the Onset of Anesthesia of LiDORx® in Patients Aged 18–88 Years November 9, 2017 Clinical, Research -
- Physician Explores Gout Treatment Options May 15, 2017 Articles, Clinical, Featured - As seen in Chain Drug Review | May 15, 2017 MIAMI — Gout is an extremely painful form of inflammatory arthritis and the more...
- The Difference Between Topical and Transdermal Medications March 29, 2017 Clinical, Research - White Paper by Robert L. Wilbur, Pharm.D., CPh | Executive Director, Medical Affairs, Gensco Pharma Abstract Topical medications are widely used more...
- Working In All Disease States and Cost Management Areas to Help Patients Access Medications March 21, 2017 Clinical, Featured, Industry - Gensco® President and CEO, Carlos Alfaras, recently moderated a Thought Interaction Pod (TIP) session at the ECRM Specialty Pharmacy EPPS on more...
- Advances in Treatment of Painful Wounds November 28, 2016 Articles, Clinical, Featured - by Marc Alan Brenner, DPM, The Institute for Diabetic Foot Research As seen in Podiatry Management | November 2016 Wound management more...